Woman Shot at Barisone Farm

This thread has really seen the recurrence of some classic BB phrases. I was just thinking of this one last week when I saw some regular old llamas at the state fair.

3 Likes

That sounds like it might make more sense. Thanks.

4 Likes

As much as any part of this makes any kind of sense :lol::lol:

7 Likes

Truth! If only any of the parties involved had a crystal ball.

1 Like

Horses are moved. LK and RG still have their stuff in the house.

7 Likes

How on earth did the 4th horse end up there if she’d already been asked to leave?

1 Like

Are LK and RG on their way out as well, or still just squatting in someone else’s house?

4 Likes

Thanks. So does that mean there are no horses on the property now at all? Or are there MB horses still there, or there again?

1 Like

Right. Good for the defense, bad for the prosecution.

one could pretty much bet that MB horses will not be brought back until LK/RG are off the property. (and a restraining order, at that point, would be a good idea too
)

6 Likes

Aw
 I thought that was a pretty cool play on words
 :frowning:

2 Likes

[QUOTE=Can’tFindMyWhip;n10468273]
She’s awake, and making threats again. Guess she’s feeling ok?

Posted to Facebook 22 min ago with a picture of a rock with the word strength engraved on it:

"

I guess I’m just surprised I seem to keep receiving signs to keep my strength. Even when I want to crawl into hole and die. Let MH & JLH KNOW- if they feed one more lie to DH, DH will seem like a 4 yr olds birfffday parade compared to the newly discovered info on both of them. "/QUOTE]

Yes, feeling better enough to threaten people. Someone needs to bring her more magazines to read.

So how and why did the 4th horse just show up if he had already asked her to leave? Why would someone allow that to happen if she was clearly a problem? I’m asking because despite the crazy parade, there doesn’t seem to be an actual eviction notice for the house or horses, which will hurt even if it was verbal.

2 Likes

I would guess that maybe it really just “showed up” 
 as in she brought it there and put it in a stall despite already being asked to leave, the same way she seemed to feel some sort of right to stay in MB’s house after he said he wanted her to leave.

13 Likes

I wouldn’t expect it in a normal situation, but I could see someone pulling up and unloading a horse at night or when the actual owners of the property were out. Once the horse is on the property how to get it off could be a problem.

We’ve all made a boat load of assumptions, so I’m going to assume MB and MH are horse lovers and wouldn’t want any harm to come to the horse.

7 Likes

Most trainers who ride and show client horses, and also have students showing can be gone off the farm for days at shows.
There’s one easy window if opportunity.

4 Likes

Horse trainers go to horse shows. They leave the property often. So, yes, it would be very easy!

3 Likes

Ok? So then if you were a BO and someone you had given written notice to brought another horse, what is your recourse?

Nothing?

Police?

Open a gate?

Deleted, minor miscommunication, no longer relevant. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You realize you’re dealing with a bird brain owner at the least, since they ‘just did it’ w/o talking to you, or a real fruit bat at the worst. You can imagine where I put LK on that scale.

it’s a nightmare, isn’t it? You pull out ye olde contract and see if it helps you out. If it doesn’t, it’s a mess. If it does, it’s still a mess.

6 Likes