WOW! New Info in Barisone-Kanarek Saga

Another post that could “induce” YD.

What changes here is the power dynamic.

Here the person in power, the coach, is doing the harassment. In this case the student has a water tight case to go to Safe Sport. The student can also leave the barn.

It’s a very different dynamic when you have a student who is also a tenant of some description rooted in place, who appears to be the instigator.

”‹”‹Changing the gender in this situation would just be making the student male and the coach female.

12 Likes
Aren’t you the one who came on and accused me of grossly misrepresenting your words on another thread, and when I felt induced to respond that I had “represented” your words simply by reference to the post #, you could not be bothered to explain how I physically could have misrepresented your words?  

I am assuming that a mild gratuitous jab is a request that I respond.
1 Like

Please, please, please take it to PM so YD doesn’t see. You just “responded to YD “ yourself!

4 Likes

I wasn’t saying don’t respond to YD. I said, please don’t “induce” YD to spew any more of her theories. Comprehension.

7 Likes

Thinking of nasty, yummy kosher hotdogs for dinner loaded with chili, slaw, mustard and onions!! How about everyone else! What wine goes with hot dogs? :smiley:

5 Likes

But “responding” to YD seems to be what “induces” her to post more theories (on the topic of the thread). But what would I know?

1 Like

Lauren’s contradictories: this might have been discussed, as I have not read every post… anyone else notice that recently, on her Facebook account, Lauren says something along the line of “wondering if we just hadn’t answered the door that day when Michael came, maybe i wouldn’t have been shot”. Previously, she stated, she was quietly reading a book on the porch when he drove up.

25 Likes

Yes, I think this falls into the category of ‘if you are telling the truth you do not have to have a good memory’.
She is having a hard time keeping her stories straight.

26 Likes

Chicken piccata over garlic spinach, with popovers tonight! Think I’ll go start pounding on those chicken breasts now😋

7 Likes

Shepard’s pie which translates into “so many leftovers that are dribs & drabs with many peas and we have to not waste it”.

5 Likes

Kind of reminds you of junior high, doesn’t it?

5 Likes

Where does everyone find all of these threads? Just how in the world can anyone keep up if she is posting everywhere? There’s not enough time in the day.

I think I’ll be making a thick cheddar potato soup tonight. I need some comfort food.

5 Likes

None at all. Still not ok to shoot someone, still a bad idea to continue harassing someone if they have repeatedly shown your behavior is unwelcome. Unless of course BNT were in the act of attempted murder, lethal force is never ok.

3 Likes

Very true. She contradicts herself more and more.

5 Likes

Red Zinfandel (not the pink stuff). Goes well with chili or BBQ.

4 Likes

There are several people on this thread who are also friends of hers on FB so they would see a notice when she posts. Sometimes her page is open and sometimes it’s private. I don’t know what makes the difference in why she changes her privacy settings. Plus, the Chronicle of the Horse page is open so anyone can see any posts there as well. It is entertainment for a lot of people. Like someone said several pages back, “like a moth to a flame” she thrives on the attention. What will she do after the trial and this is all over?

8 Likes

Hopefully not what she’s been doing. :no:

9 Likes

Chicken Scampi Spaghetti
Serves: 2
Prep & Cook Time: 30 min

I made this for the first time tonight and I would eat it for the next week straight.

Utensils:

• 1 Large Pot
  • 1 Baking Sheet
  • 1 Colander
  • 1 Large Non-Stick Pan
Ingredients:
  • Olive Oil
  • Salt
  • Pepper
  • Cooking Spray
  • 13oz boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded to even thickness
  • 1tbsp butter
  • 1 ciabatta
  • 4 cloves garlic
  • 1oz grated parm
  • 1 lemon
  • 4oz light cream
  • 5oz spaghetti
Before You Cook:
  • Preheat oven to 400 degrees
  • Bring a large pot of water to a boil
  • Prepare a baking sheet with foil and cooking spray
Recipe: [LIST=1]
  • Cut [B]ciabatta [/B]into 1" dice. Zest and halve [B]lemon[/B]. Cut one half into wedges and juice the other half. Mince [B]garlic[/B]. Pat [B]chicken [/B]breasts dry, and season both sides with 1/4 tsp. [B]salt [/B]and 1/4 tsp. [B]pepper[/B].
  • Once water is boiling, add [B]pasta [/B]and cook until al dente, 8-10 minutes. Reserve 1/2 cup [B]pasta cooking water[/B]. Drain pasta in a colander. Set aside. While pasta cooks, place [B]ciabatta pieces [/B]on prepared baking sheet and toss with 1 Tbsp. [B]olive oil[/B]. Spread into a single layer and toast in hot oven until browned, 8-10 minutes. While ciabatta toasts, cook chicken.
  • Place a large non-stick pan over medium-high heat and add 2 tsp. [B]olive oil[/B]. Add [B]chicken [/B]to hot pan and cook until chicken reaches a minimum internal temperature of 165 degrees, 5-7 minutes per side. Transfer chicken to a plate. Reserve pan; no need to wipe clean.
  • Return pan used to cook chicken to medium-high heat and add 2 tsp. [B]olive oil[/B]. Add [B]garlic [/B]to hot pan and stir constantly until aromatic, 30-60 seconds. Add [B]cream[/B], [B]butter[/B], and half the [B]pasta cooking water[/B]. Bring to a boil. Once boiling, stir in pasta, 1/4 tsp. [B]salt[/B], and 1/4 tsp. [B]pepper [/B]until heated through. If too dry, add remaining pasta cooking water, 1 Tbsp. at a time, until desired consistency is reached. Remove from burner. Slice [B]chicken [/B]into thin slices. Add sliced chicken, [B]Parmesan [/B](reserve a pinch for garnish), 1 tsp.[B] lemon juice[/B], and a pinch of [B]salt [/B]to pan and stir to combine.
  • Stir [B]ciabatta croutons[/B] into [B]pasta[/B]. Plate dish, garnishing with 1 tsp. [B]lemon zest[/B] and remaining [B]Parmesan[/B]. Squeeze [B]lemon wedges[/B] over pasta to taste. Bon appétit! [/LIST]

Soo… do you wanna share a recipe because that sounds amazing!

• 7 Likes

Sure. It’s not my recipe, but I have made it twice and it’d delicious. You can find it here:

https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/cheddar-cheese-potato-soup/

4 Likes