WOW! New Info in Barisone-Kanarek Saga

Please do share with the class.

7 Likes

Well, itā€™s still a diversion from reading the proposals for architectural/engineering services that I brought to review at homeā€¦

Speaking of editing, I am tempted to send some of these back to the consultants with corrections in red ink. Cā€™mon, people, I realize you had a deadline, but I shouldnā€™t feel like I need to proofread your documents before you send them to me.

6 Likes

Thereā€™s only room for one crazy at a time :smiley:

19 Likes

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I donā€™t see anyone complaining around here when YD is silent.

Notice? Hard not to. Complain? Hardly.

20 Likes

As someone who works for an architectural/engineering company I can say that our marketing department feels proof reading is optional and it is embarrassing to the rest of us.

5 Likes

In case anyone wanted to re-read, this was her account (i was curious):
https://www.chronofhorse.com/forum/forum/discussion-forums/dressage/10533725-that-s-a-twist?p=10538964#post10538964

4 Likes

What the hell? :confused::confused::confused::lol::confused::confused::confused:

Were you absent the day your English teacher taught the class about pronouns, for instance the difference between ā€œsheā€ and ā€œIā€ ?

15 Likes

Please send them my way. At the very least I can correct most misspellings, clean up mismatched verb tenses and egregious comma abuse.

So, sauteed cabbage with bacon tonight, or a coleslaw using my precious salad cream? I am leaning towards the sauteed cabbage. Tomorrow will be potato and leek soup, possibly with some rutabagas. Baking bread this weekend.rutabagas

ETA: stupid machine overrode me.

4 Likes

:lol:

3 Likes

Mmmmm rutabaga!

Corned beef is in the multi cooker. I will go ride after wearing out my red sharpie, and the corned beef should be done by the time I get home. Then I can switch it over to pressure cooker mode and do the potatoes and cabbage in the broth.

4 Likes

Mmmmm. I am hanging onto the corned beef for the weekend.

1 Like

Rutabaga Soup

Water or vegetable stock may be substituted for the chicken stock if you wish to make this soup vegetarian.

1 stick (1/4 pound) butter
1 cup onion, roughly chopped
1 cup Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored and roughly chopped
1 cup rutabaga, peeled and roughly chopped
1 cup butternut squash, peeled, seeded and roughly chopped
1 cup carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
1 cup sweet potato, peeled and roughly chopped
1 quart good chicken stock
2 cups heavy cream
ƂĀ¼ cup maple syrup
Salt and cayenne pepper to taste

1. In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, melt the butter. Add the onion, apple, rutabaga, squash, carrots, and sweet potato and cook, stirring occasionally, until the onions are translucent.

2. Add the chicken stock and bring to a boil. Simmer for 20 to 25 minutes or until all of the vegetables are cooked through and tender.

3. Puree the vegetables in a blender or food processor. Strain through a fine mesh strainer into the same pot you used to cook the vegetables. Add the cream, maple syrup, salt and cayenne pepper.

4. Return the pot to the stove, bring the soup to a simmer, and serve.

6 Likes

Remarkably concise considering her usual style

6 Likes

This sounds wonderful!

1 Like

Sounds great! it may be some time before I can try it, but it will be made.

1 Like

It will be interesting to see if the document that LK is implying MB thinks would give him the right to shoot her emerges. What legal document could possibly make that ok? Iā€™m also still very curious about the supposed cat feces photos and where those ended up if they exist.

6 Likes

I would imagine the one in someoneā€™s head that also concocted the theory that multiple persons with no previous criminal history also conspired to commit double murder in order to obtain someoneā€™s horses?

PSA - I did not grammar check the above because I donā€™t care that much.

17 Likes

Seems like a logical pretense. Very logical.

4 Likes

You need to turn in your pedant card, then.

9 Likes

I would guess that any such document would seek to indemnify MB from any liability arising from the alleged botched repairs made by the boy friend given that MB would remain as the landlord and therefore would normally be considered legally liable for any injuries arising from an ill-maintained property.

12 Likes