WOW! New Info in Barisone-Kanarek Saga

Mare-zee-doats.

It’s a nickname from my dad. I’m a grown-ass woman and he and my mom still call me Mersies to this day.
I might be revealing my name, but who the hell cares.

9 Likes

Trainer used to belt it out to us kids to help us find our jump canter. Karen Healey still sings it to help ams find their rhythm.

8 Likes

Perhaps they can rely on eye witness testimony if there are no recordings.

1 Like

Several people have mentioned having had pneumonia. I read that having had the pneumonia vaccine does NOT protect against getting pneumonia resulting from Covid. Anyone with preexisting respiratory conditions should isolate themselves as fully as possible.

If only there were reliable witnesses. If only.

15 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFcx7phO_9E

you can thank me later…

8 Likes

The reliability of the witnesses is up to the jury to decide, not you. If you think that your efforts to discredit her on SM and Internet forums is helping MB by destroying her credibility in the eyes of the jury, I think you’re nuts.

BTW, your age as revealed by the info on your father having learned the song during WWII, establishes your age in a range consistent with that of the person I have (provisionally) pegged you for.

2 Likes

Mine too, but what’s that got to do with the price of milk?

22 Likes

LK doesn’t need anyone else to discredit her. She does a very good job all by herself.

I am absolutely thrilled you think you know who I might be and seriously don’t care. Not one iota. Nothing changes the facts of this nightmare, not my opinion, not yours, not anyone’s. You can defend Lauren all you want, that is your obvious right. As I mentioned above, she has done enough to discredit herself in all of her childish rantings, ravings, threats, insults, etc. I’m positive I am not in the minority with that thinking.

Using a favorite rhetorical line from one of your friends, don’t you have anything better to do, perhaps yoga? Yoga is good.

As far as WWII, Mares Eat Oats was also a favorite during VietNam and the Iran Wars with slightly different (obscene lyrics). Did I mention WWII??? No, don’t think so.

19 Likes

And not associated with any war… We sang Mares Eat Oats in chorus in high school.
I think it is one of those timeless songs.

19 Likes

Okay, this comment here is just freakin’ creepy!

37 Likes

It’s funny, but some male WWII vets are still capable of siring a child. So discussing a song that was penned in 1943 and is pretty commonly heard isn’t as informative as some surmise.

12 Likes

The entire creation of the Yankee Duchess persona, who states that they are not personally associated with LK, but have just taken this on as a “project” or “representation” and then devoting hours of their life to it, sometimes talking about him/her self in the third person, is creepy!

27 Likes

My grandma used to sing it to me, do you happen to know all the words?

4 Likes

So MB can’t get them to leave. He can’t at least get them to sign this form since they insist on staying in the unsafe housing they’ve taken over, and perhaps made less safe with their “repairs”

He and his family have moved into the barn, where they get no privacy, including perhaps during hours they are closed.

What a cluster.

Of course, NOT A REASON TO SHOOT ANYONE.

7 Likes

I could probably come up with if it was playing on the radio, but I can only come up with the chorus off the top of my head.

1 Like

I know a ditty nutty as a fruitcake Goofy as a goon and silly as a loon Some call it pretty, others call it crazy But they all sing this tune: Mairzy doats and dozy doats and liddle lamzy divey A kiddley divey too, wouldn’t you? Yes! Mairzy doats and dozy doats and liddle lamzy divey A kiddley divey too, wouldn’t you? If the words sound queer and funny to your ear, a little bit jumbled and jivey Sing “Mares eat oats and does eat oats and little lambs eat ivy” Oh! Mairzy doats and dozy doats and liddle lamzy divey A kiddley divey too, wouldn’t you-oo? A kiddley divey too, wouldn’t you?

6 Likes

I know a ditty nutty as a fruitcake
Goofy as a goon and silly as a loon
Some call it pretty, others call it crazy
But they all sing this tune:
Mairzy doats and dozy doats and liddle lamzy divey
A kiddley divey too, wouldn’t you?
Yes! Mairzy doats and dozy doats and liddle lamzy divey
If the words sound queer and funny to your ear, a little bit jumbled and jivey
Sing “Mares eat oats and does eat oats and little lambs eat ivy”
Oh! Mairzy doats and dozy doats and liddle lamzy divey
A kiddley divey too, wouldn’t you-oo?

11 Likes

I posted a link in#621, others posted lyrics on previous page

3 Likes

Habitability standards and building codes are established by the municipality. Even if MB got them to sign a document in which LK and RG say they release him from liability arising from unsafe conditions, that would NOT release him from liability.

The right to safe housing is not a right that an individual tenant can sign away. So that whole theory of the document makes no sense.

2 Likes