Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

Oh good, we agree.

Can we also agree, that if LK had not said something to the SS representative, thereby prompting the SS representative to check the box, thereby prompting SS to call CPS, thereby CPS traveling to HH that day on August 7, 2019, this shooting quit probably would not have occurred.

29 Likes

Exactly! I agree completely. But the only relevance of the SS report initiated by LK now is to prove she weaponized the organization to ruin Barisone.

18 Likes

Yeah, I should probably have said, thousands and thousands of people
 :smile:

9 Likes

Putting the August 7 situation aside, LK’s, RG’s and LK’s behavior is criminal. It was NOT their house, it NOT their barn, it was NOT their apartment. What is truly unfortunate is that the local LE, didnt do the right thing. The August 7 situation did not just happen. And that MB was reaching out for help and didnt receive anything is tragic.

41 Likes

If I remember correctly
and please correct me if I’m wrong
didn’t JK & RG go back to the house after the shooting
you know, the scene of the crime that wasn’t secured.
I think it was mentioned in the trial but I can’t seem to find it.

17 Likes

Or jumped right in with swim fins.

9 Likes

And didn’t Bilinkas manage to bring that up at the trial? If I had been on that jury, my blood would have run cold at the horrific implications of that bit of news

17 Likes

Yes, the following day they were there. The police were called.

14 Likes

Dr Hassan brought it up twice. Judge Taylor nearly imploded.

29 Likes

I think she was actually on the concrete apron/patio. That “porch” was more like a stoop at the entrance to the house - and too small for that loveseat.

8 Likes

From which she overheard the plot to murder her.
Sheilah

11 Likes

What a world!! :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

No you don’t have to post the original. I know it’s out there.

So much to unpack in those texts.

Lawyers, suing, blackmail, building inspectors - which always make this pony laugh because old RG was doing the work so they were reporting themselves essentially.
Talk of moving out instead of going through the whole process of eviction, Of course according to dear LK they were never asked to leave.

But I am just a horse of course

23 Likes

@SoCoPony if you want to read all the texts from that document the transcribed version is in this post:

And don’t forget (because it makes no sense) they read from the bottom up.

That thread is also where the document that contains the actual texts can be found, for anyone who is looking for it and wants to remind themselves of the evilness that is Lauren Kanarek, Jonathan Kanarek, and Robert Guy Goodwin.

That information is found in this file that @ekat so generously downloaded and saved here for us.

21 Likes

Goodness you certainly went above and beyond to share your homework with the class.

How nice of you to provide backup for the humans and ponies to see instead of just throwing out a statement without proof and then when asked to provide proof you get a meltdown about how one isn’t going to because they don’t have too.

How adult human of you. I appreciate it.

But I am just a horse of course.

20 Likes

There is really nothing more to say after reading this. All this extortion, manipulation, drama just to be teachers pet.

And inside this proof they were touching things on the property and were planning to sue.

AND ALSO PROOF THAT THEY KNEW THEY WERE ASKED TO LEAVE

Oh and you bet your Sweet Grass that illegalities existed in the plotting IMO

36 Likes

It also shows just a stunning lack of perception or something.

Did they really think that if MHG actually packed up and left that suddenly MB would forget everything that had just happened, and LK would be at the top of the heap in the barn pecking order??

Also, they were texting back and forth about turning off the teapot at 4:00 in the morning?!? What, was that after a long night of ninja activity?? :woman_facepalming:

19 Likes

Well facts certainly wouldn’t help her cause, now, would they?

3 Likes

IIRC, much screaming went on in the barn!

4 Likes

So they were going to sue for lack of training, while it could be easily proven that she didn’t show up for lessons or shows?

I assume this is who they are talking about

3 Likes