Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

I bet she’d prefer these hangers on stop dragging her into it, too.
Sheesh.
They are divorced.
She’s moved on.
🤦

20 Likes

Future wife

Says nothing about being Current wife

19 Likes

There is a knee jerk reaction to dismiss anything LK has posted as a lie.

I did not know whether to believe LKs statement that MB installed MHG as his girlfriend while still married to Vera. If what LK claimed is true, I think MB was horribly cruel to Vera.

I believe you have claimed that MBs marriage to Vera was over prior to his involvement with MHG.

When I saw that post, I revised upward my assessment of the validity of LKs claim and revised downward my assessment of the validity of your claim.

1 Like

28 Likes

Here’s what difference it makes.

If MB broke up his marriage and business partnership with Vera in order to take up with MHG, I think a threat by MHG to leave him if he didn’t get rid of LK would create extreme stress and despair.

Much more stress and despair than an obnoxious client who is late for lessons and threatens to sue you.

But what did LK do? (now remember little Miss LollyPop was married once too, but I guess she gets a pass on that from you).

She was more than an obnoxious client that was late for lessons and threatening to sue.

She kept posting on SM, planting illegal wire taps, discussed blackmail with RG and Daddio on the Patio and overall conspired to Finish the Bastard.

Did she stop?
Did she leave?
Nope she did not.

:racehorse: :wind_face:

24 Likes

Who’s issue?
Why?

Really?
Because… ???
They still had a working relationship?
Because she didn’t change her name?
I don’t get where you get from A to Z … :thinking:

26 Likes

But again, WHO CARES??

Are we now going to play who is the most cruel? Cause if we are, you’d better buckle up buttercup!!! I think you have forgotten or chose to ignore there are still a few active posters on these forums who actually know LK IRL and even more who have had her wrath thrown toward them on these threads. Those of us who know her know a whole bunch of juicy tidbits that haven’t been posted here before, and at this point it makes no difference to anything current other than be provocative. LK’s wings have been thoroughly clipped for all of the equestrian world to make their decisions about her. Personally, I am sitting back and patiently waiting for USEF to pounce to insure she never legally sets foot in a show venue again, even if she wanted to, which apparently she has given up all aspirations to show anywhere!

23 Likes

Wrong again! That’s not an issue at all, for anyone. It’s none of your bloody business. It has NO place in this discussion. You are as evil as LK for even bringing it up.

41 Likes

One might say CH is being a Bully about it and we all know how CH feels about bully’s. She told us herself.

But I am just a horse of course

21 Likes

Titled “Halt, Halt, Bow”

17 Likes

Wrong again.

12 Likes

Hmmmm, here’s the latest update on YT L&C:

Lauren Shay Kanarek, Jonathan Kanarek and their enforcer are still pretty much dispised in the comments. The real bombshell is their plan blew up in their faces.

I’m looking forward to the so-called documentary she keeps spewing about! I don’t care about what story she’s going to tell, I can’t wait for the comments from the general public!

7 Likes

It is not a knee jerk reaction. It is a fact based reaction. LK admits she lies. There is lots of proof of things being lies. Not even close to knee jerk at all.

21 Likes

It’s become sad to watch one or two people continue to smear Barisone and drag up their hate of his attorneys, but that’s all they have since they can’t find even one meaningful, positive story or attribute about the Kanarek family. So the question for me is, why do they persist in acting foolish?

10 Likes

In for a dollar, in for a pound?

Too late to change stride?

Swimming against the current is good exercise?

Why do the six stride when you can try for a five?

:horse:

12 Likes

Oh look @CurrentlyHorseless, that time when you insisted one had to be present to know what was going on. Here is a link to it and a screen shot of it, for those who do not want to go look at the actual post (you Currentlyhorseless, that is for you, since we both know you will not follow the link provided).

So lets go back to your earlier rant today about Michael at the police station… were you present for that?

And we can roll this very same topic into your current weird obsession about Michael and Vera’s marriage (so very weird that someone not involved at all cares that much about Michael and Vera’s love life, together or separately). Were you there? Do you know what Michael and Vera discussed?
Heck, were you there when Lauren Kanarek and her X-husband got divorced too? Because I heard a rumor that their divorce was because Lauren was having an affair… so maybe I should run with that, just like you are running with your facts about Michael and Vera’s relationship/divorce.

31 Likes

Hey @CurrentlyHorseless were you present for MHG threatening to leave Michael?
(See above link to you insisting that is a requirement.)

I believe the only two people saying that is the case is Lauren Kanarek and Jonathan Kanarek, two known liars. One of which said under oath at the trial that she lies.
Did Lauren Kanarek say at the criminal trial that MHG threatened to leave Michael?

Edit to add - I actually already know the answer to that question, in case you wondered. But feel free to go listen to her testimony to not find it.

21 Likes

But it’s not an issue, @CurrentlyHorseless. That’s another lie. You say it’s an issue. Nobody thinks it’s an issue. He didn’t take up with MHG when he was in a relationship with Vera, so that’s a lie too. Just because they had business dealings overlap, if they did, only speaks to their mutual integrity as business partners. You are making things up and lying again. Please stop. Or try something else, that would be funny to see what else you can make up.

25 Likes

Even if he did take up with MHG while still married to Vera, it is no one’s damn business but MB, MHG and VK’s.

Funny thing is none of those three have chose to comment about that publicly.

You know what that tells me- it is no one’s damn business but MB, MHG and VK’s.

But here is the point good ole @CurrentlyHorseless refuses to understand or even acknowledge-

**THESE THREE PEOPLE DEALT WITH WHATEVER RELATIONSHIPS THEY CHOSE, WITHOUT INVOLVING ANYONE ELSE, ESPECIALLY LAW ENFORCEMENT, UNTIL LAUREN SHAY KANAREK TERRORIZED THEM AND EVERYONE AT HAWTHORNE HILL FARM WITH HER PLAN TO “FINISH THE BASTARD”!!!

35 Likes