Barisone Pleads Not Guilty

This thread started off slower, but you all really got crackin! Still going in circles. The only thing noteworthy was that pound cake recipe, sounds decent!

And if “cat feces piled” doesn’t send chills down your spine, I don’t know what does, tbh.

Wouldn’t surprise me if it was actually the cat, with the pink gun, on the front porch. Cats are little devils. Might have just unlocked the entire case here.

:lol:

If you don’t see that I’m kidding, please get help or go eat a cake!

12 Likes

You posted an accusation, stated you had photos but didn’t lift a single digit to get the situation addressed and help those animals. All you had to do was report it to animal control. That reflects on your character.

You did take the time post the accusation on someone’s Facebook page though. After August 10, 2019. Classy.

17 Likes

Don’t believe any of it. Apparently she is a master manipulator who likes to threaten and taunt. One thing throughout all of this is she has never shown any cruelty toward animals. I don’t believe a word of her post on RC’s page. Actually, there is very little one can believe since so much seems to be for effect and reaction. Again, accepts no responsibility for anything of consequence.

9 Likes
4 Likes

Interesting observation…now that LaLa is posting, YankeeDuchess has gone mute.
;);):wink:

11 Likes

I don’t believe her, but to post such an awful falsehood tells people a lot about her character.

However, if she has a dog that has bitten more than one person I would argue she isn’t a good dog owner and put her dog at risk. So, not outright cruelty but very irresponsible of her. Which goes along with not accepting responsibility.
”‹”‹

11 Likes

Aw, darn! I want to believe the part of this parallel world in which Schroedinger’s x-halt has a lot more time and money for her dressage pursuits and has some connection to international quality horses!

7 Likes

(Wave)

1 Like

I’m not coaching anyone. I can answer that bc, I post as ME. However, I have zero doubt MH and JH are either posting here under screen name or, at the very least, have others posting on these threads for them. For all I know, you could be one of them. Not an accusation- just a “plausible,” possibility.

1 Like

I actually highly suspect something like this. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if he got a hold of the gun during the altercation. In fact, when the whole thing first came out, I wondered if this is what happened. It certainly would explain her rabid fascination about, and suit about, the possible owners of the gun. And her purported lack of knowledge about who owned it.

19 Likes

Perhaps one day you will be able to honestly explain what you expected the outcome would be of this dispute prior to the events of August 7, and perhaps explain your contributions to the ill will between parties.

17 Likes

Agreed…after reading that huge thread, I am inclined toward the self-defense theory. Too many things don’t make any sense whatsoever. It will be fascinating hearing the information from the trial. Who knows??? We only have LK’s tale of events of that day so far and there is so much more before that day and isn’t being honestly shared IMO.

7 Likes

Nice one, Jen!

3 Likes

I wonder why she wouldn’t report those starving cats and feces all over children’s beds to animal welfare and children’s services? So she just held onto the photo, for what, extortion? She did waggle around on RC’s page jeering her about having a photo of all that. But she says she never reported problems with the children to CPS. How can you have starving cats in the house and not call animal welfare? Or, really, not freaking feed them? Why didn’t she feed the cats? She has lots of money. She could have fed them.

I agree, it speaks to her character, and to her boyfriend’s character.

12 Likes

How the hell would you know what I did or did not report? Oh. You wouldn’t.
Your constantly starting threads on all things MB says a whole lot more about your a character than mine. Don’t you dare proceed to dictate “all I had to do.” You have no clue. Literally, no clue.

2 Likes

Because you said you didnt call children’s services. You also said that you didn’t report children’s issues to SS. You said that you called SS about MB. Since you ask. You said you didn’t know that children’s services has come onto the property, and were ignorant of all that. You said you never called children’s services yourself. Starting to have a hard time keeping up with everything you’ve said?

26 Likes

Then… I guess you’ll just have to go with what is behind door number 1. Or, were you absent for the month our home surveillance cameras were discussed? And, yes. There IS so much more to this from BEFORE that day. It’s not being shared for good reason.
To be clear on your theory- you feel driving to the home of your tenants, with a gun, trying to murder them is… self defense? K. Gotcha. Yeah, totally see how you got that… nope.

1 Like

Nope! Clear on everything I’ve said. You deciding to add in random things I never said- or twist things I did say- doesn’t make me less clear anything I’ve said (in the correct context) - OR, anything I did or did not actually do. You “Another Round” aren’t entitled to any information regarding any of it. Not sorry.

1 Like

Maybe nor SS, but according to this article LK reported child abuse, nonetheless:

https://nypost.com/2019/08/14/shooting-victim-had-accused-olympian-michael-barisone-of-child-abuse-lawyer/

6 Likes

She was an employee, but she was also a resident. Unless a landlord specifically restricts firearms on the property, she would be allowed to have a weapon at her place of residence.

7 Likes