Barisone Trial This Month

No, I have never wondered that. :roll_eyes:

In your opinion, it was the right call because . . .? What did it accomplish?

16 Likes

Really? Didn’t she say something else?

17 Likes

This scenario would certainly be a possibility anywhere other than on COTH where most of the people posting will not consider for even a nanosecond any potential scene that might make MB look more guilty than LK. Most here won’t even consider that CPS was called by anyone other than LK, and that her only reason for calling them was for some kind of punishment/revenge.

I don’t know who called CPS any more than anyone else here does, so based on the evidence I have at this time, I would consider that your scenario is just as plausible as the one I described above where LK called them. But those here who want LK to be the guilty party in this whole mess will only consider scenarios where LK is guilty of making MB shoot her and MB is the real victim who got the raw end of the deal because LK is so intimidating and scary.

11 Likes

To be clear: you are saying RC gave MB a gun and then reported him to CPS for having a gun?

14 Likes

I am not Shakespeare writing in Olde English style and I am not some Mensa member who is above and beyond the general population when it comes to intelligence and yet, very few here seem capable of reading my posts for comprehension.

Aren’t you the one whose job was to explain the law to lawyers? And yet you read my post and you completely failed to comprehend that I am not saying that RC gave MB a gun, because I did not make any mention of a gun at all, let alone accuse anyone of giving a gun to anyone else.

I also did not claim to know who made the report to CPS when I said:

You all really need to do better with your reading comprehension. It seems worse than ever in this thread; I have noticed it with others’ posts but I have kept quiet because it doesn’t involve me. You really need to not only read the posts you are replying to a few more times than you are, but you also need to backtrack and also read and fully comprehend the posts that gave rise to the post that you are replying to. None of you are dumb so I don’t understand why this keeps happening but it is really frustrating to have to come back and repeatedly explain how you are continually misunderstanding plain English comprehension that should have been taught before or during high school…

6 Likes

She said she never saw the CPS/CP&P van drive past her house.

Then there is this.

It was the right call by someone who knew all parties. However CPS/CP&P staff are not mind readers and don’t always pick up on an unstable situation.

2 Likes

That’s not all she’s said over the years, but I’m not going to wade through thousands of posts to find the exact quotes.

Edited to add: In the same thread you quoted above, just a few posts down, someone made this statement, which is verified just as much as the one you quoted.

“MB’s layer says LK called Child services.
LK says she doesn’t recall…:roll_eyes:

15 Likes

Not stooping to your go to level of insult.

It is LK & Co. who swears RC gave MB the gun and Hut-ho78 just above said that maybe RC called CPS.

So you have to admit that’s not making much sense, yes? That RC first gave MB a gun and then called CPS on him?

9 Likes

You accused ME of saying that RC gave a gun to MB (I absolutely did not say that) and then you accused ME of knowing who made the report to CPS (I specifically stated that I DO NOT KNOW who made that report).

Now you are saying that LK is the one who claimed RC gave the gun to MB and Hut-ho78 said that maybe RC called CPS. I am not LK, and I am not Hut-ho78.

I stated that since I do not know what happened, anyone’s scenarios COULD HAVE happened. My statement that certain scenarios COULD HAVE HAPPENED does not mean that I believe that those scenarios DEFINITELY HAPPENED, which is what you are accusing. You are wrongly accusing me of saying things that I am not saying because you are not comprehending my posts, and you are blaming me for your own lack of comprehension.

3 Likes

This doesn’t make sense? Does anything in the scenario make sense? RC knew MB had her gun. The situation went from ok to a shooting in 10 days. So the trained mental health professional who worked with kids could have watched the kids stressing, MB becoming more agitated, been afraid of LK and RG and called CP&P.

3 Likes

This absolutely could have happened. It also could have happened that LK called CPS. It also could have happened that one of the kid’s friend’s parents could have overheard something and called CPS. Someone from the kids’ school could have called CPS. One of the kids’ relatives that is not their mother could have called CPS. One of the mother’s friends could have called CPS. FFS we have no idea who called CPS, so all the scenarios we can come up with could be equally true, or it could turn out that the person who did in fact call CPS is one that none of us even thought of.

I can’t wait until someone accuses me of claiming that one of the kid’s friend’s parents called CPS.

7 Likes

Agree.

3 Likes

How do you feel about trash talking a woman who lost her young child? Someone who can dish out something this breathtakingly vulgar and cruel forfeits forever the right to claim sensitivity to comments about her most traumatic experience.

This thread and subsequent posts was illuminating:

Lauren S. & Jessica I. are two who may also be subpoenaed.

12 Likes

What is their involvement in this case and why might they be subpoenaed or sued?

2 Likes

Why on earth would she call CPS when the police were there the day before? You know, when she went to the apartment so they could enforce the eviction ordered by the BI and FM…because MB was too scared to do it? She got bit by that dog that day too, ya know. Maybe CPS was out there about the dangerous dog and were investigating if it was a danger to the kids.

8 Likes

Wait a minute…you REALLY think making a bogus accusation to CPS was a good call? My God, you people are incredible!!!

18 Likes

By the way, the kids were gone and had been gone for some time. This overnight back and forth about placing a bogus call to CPS was a good thing blows my mind. It is obvious the newcomers posting have not read the serial threads about this whole event. It is highly probable that SS CALLED CPS due to the vague or outright insinuations made by LK. SS is obligated to call CPS when they are told of abuse. That move would have been typical for LK, so she could say emphatically that SHE didn’t call CPS. Lauren Kanarek is a manipulative, nasty woman who apparently would do anything to have Mary Haskins Gray (MB’s girlfriend for those catching up) removed from the farm…a relationship she had absolutely no business entering into. Keep in mind MH still has a target on her back per both LK and IM. Disgusting.

29 Likes

Worth repeating. I thought I was misremembering things, but I wasn’t.

8 Likes

Was it bogus? There was a shooting that day.

1 Like