Barisone Trial This Month

Witness list not shared.

But if you have not been following along, La-La posted a picture of her gunshot wounds.

5 Likes

If I recall correctly that was from a FB post. Perhaps a couple of the screenshot savers will see this and provide the image for you!

1 Like

Thank you for the explanation!

1 Like

Meant to say Who said to whom to sleep with one eye open . . .

Who = ? Whom =?

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: well done!

2 Likes

Here is a reminder of the danger MB was feared to present to himself, LK, RG, the community, and the justice system.

Here is the comparison of the rejected plea deal and the maximum charges. https://nancyjaffer.com/michael-barisone-headed-for-a-march-trial-in-attempted-murder-case/

2 Likes

As I recall he said the defense was calling two police officers and two experts (I assume psychiatric).

I’m wondering if MHG will be called.

1 Like

Here you go.

2 Likes

That second response really doesn’t hint of any fear, to me.

11 Likes

Yeah, that attorney was fired five minutes after this court appearance. He sauntered in to speak with Barisone five minutes before the appearance began. Incompetent to say the least.

How was he a danger to the Justice System? Can one be charged for that?

BTW, you should be aware that LK can’t stand Nancy Jaffer.

4 Likes
1 Like

You make a long post whining about people demanding proof and just 3 posts later you finish your post by saying “proof please!”
I think this 2.5 year crusade against LK is taking a toll on you.

7 Likes

Obviously you are unable to detect irony and sarcasm. See, “tone” is impossible to detect in written word, isn’t?

And no comment on the proof provided that you demanded? Huh?

[Edit]

5 Likes

I demanded nothing!
I said you had inside information.
You said you didn’t . I said you did.
Why would I, or any intelligent person, demand that you prove you’re not an insider. How would you even be able to prove a negative.
You can’t prove a negative
.and I did not ask you to do so.

5 Likes

eggbuttMaster

1d

Simring was mentioned by Judge Taylor himself in the Heymer hearing at the end when Taylor and Bilinkas were talking about how long “Simring” would need for his report! Keep up, ok?

Inigo-montoyaGreenie

1d

You mentioned Simring way before that!
You keep up!

When someone implies I’m lying, I tend to defend my honor. Just how I was raised.

Good night for real this time.

1 Like

What ARE you talking about?
That is TWO YEARS old,
 No I didn’t memorize every detail of every article.
Furthermore, not every article gets the details correct.

7 Likes

Wow! these exchanges are getting scary
 IM and team are frightening me
seriously!

13 Likes

Again, please do not help the pot stirrers who are trying to get the thread shut down.

:snowflake::snowflake::snowflake:

10 Likes

Half halt
Pulley rein
:snowflake::snowflake::snowflake:
Ignore

I really appreciate Inigo-Montoya’s contributions. He has a firm grasp on facts and politely helps to explain the court, the interplay of characters, and clear out confusion. He is a valuable contributor.

4 Likes