Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

Invasive Himalayan blackberries, the kudzu of the PNW.

8 Likes

Again, I’m way behind but seriously?

I can’t even say “nice try” bc it’s such a ridiculous statement.

Oh, Is this the mirror we’re all supposed to see?

Honey, you need to take that mirror and go have a hard look. All yourself why are you doing this. Really, be honest with yourself.

7 Likes

never mind, question answered.

Sigh.

2 Likes

I would like to respond to CH’s example of the terrible lies out forth by the Illegal Mob. CH said someone lied by accusing LK of calling CPS. And she correctly pointed out that SS had called CPS. But the SS call was due to a false report of child neglect filed by LK.

LK got that whole ball rolling. And don’t come back and tell me if was because MB filed on LK. Alleging child abuse in any form where none exists is beyond evil.

And yes, sexual abuse was said in error, and corrected. Nonetheless, this lovely person filed a false report of child abuse. It gets no lower.

38 Likes

Another look back to YD history. The gray is my quote, but the leap to MB not being interviewed was quite a leap to make from my comment. And again, the magic 8 ball…

5 Likes

Another interesting magic 8 ball speculation….someone else on the farm may have called CPS? What did LK say about JH and the searches on her phone?

4 Likes

Thanks to the many posters who wished me luck on my knee surgery. Finally home - and had lots of emails and SM business and hundreds of posts here to catch up on. Lots of ice and meds on board!

Seeker, some of us were - you got insulting anyway. #shrug

You seem to have a rather skewed idea of the importance of this forum.
As SM forums go - this is rather tame. Even compared to some of the YouTube threads. Plus there are True Crime forums that are much larger than this one who have been having a good time with this case.

As SM forums go, this one is rather small. It is also in the back room of a website for an equestrian magazine - not exactly a vast network forum - and not large as many other sports forums are - or even 1/10 as busy.

So rushing in here to scold and chastise in an attempt to change how people see LK at this point is not very effective.

As myself and others said repeatedly to Lauren before she was banned, you are not helping yourself with these posts… and just adding to the SM evidence for the civil case. You have also said many things that were said at he trial and recorded on video for posterity were wrong or never happened. It was not TV but actual court documentation. Maybe a review of some testimony would help you…

I thought my meds were taking me into a time warp here… long posts about flagging this and that and the tsk-tsking style made me think YD was back and in her glory! :smile:

That is not a pattern or style that any of us need to be falling into… as Sdel is capably demonstrating!

It is hard to type with one hand and hold the icebag in place with the other while in this chair… so I will go back to lurking…

:roll_eyes:

27 Likes

@smoofox, I am impressed you typed all that with one hand. Great job.

Healing knee Jingles!

8 Likes

Hope you heal quickly. I’ve been having knee problems due to arthritis and it just impacts every aspect of your life. Take care of yourself. I shall send good thoughts your way.

7 Likes

@smoofox

Wishing you a speedy recovery!!

6 Likes

Don’t be impressed - it took for bloody ever!
Thanks again, all!

11 Likes

Get lots of rest. Good luck with the knee.

I’m just doing what I’m good at…

5 Likes

Glad you’re home. Hope it heals well!

1 Like

YD keeping track of insiders (KM)

YD about KM seeing a judge’s order that “wasn’t there”

YD on Jurors and notes:

YD on American vs British English

10 Likes

Very CH like

13 Likes

And I had no insider knowledge