Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

7 days after the shooting? How would a random internet poster with no connection at all even know that someone went by their middle name instead of a first name? The news articles certainly was not referring to him as “Guy”. It was Robert or a full name.

16 Likes

Because Hut likes to google the snot out of everything (not always finding the right facts, but that is beside the point) and I would bet there were some available posts someplace where people called him Guy.

8 Likes

I thought she didn’t follow LK’s social media? I certainly didn’t find any…and neither did anyone else on that thread….not enough to reference him as such.

3 Likes

That doesn’t show a scar the entire length of her torso, though. It shows a scar similar to a c-section scar.

14 Likes

Having never had a C-section or seen a C-section scar I am going to ask a stupid question - They cut you vertically to get the baby out now? I thought they cut you horizontally.

4 Likes

Please note his Facebook page was still open to the public. These posts were all before my post.

1 Like

:woman_shrugging:

1 Like

What a load. MHG testified testified in court that the apartment that LK and superman were staying and the basement had access to the main part of the house. So the basement had two means of egress.

12 Likes

In an emergency they may cut you vertically. They try to do it the other way as much as possible, though. I think a while back it was more common to have a vertical scar.

5 Likes

Some c-sections are vertical incisions. My cousin has one that is vertical, but she had two uteruses. Mine is horizontal outside, but my surgeon said it was vertical inside…

4 Likes

Well I just googled the snot out of C section scars and the first ones that showed up were horizontal so looks like you know what you are talking about. I had a relative opened up for exploratory surgery when it should have been a small appendectomy scar. She was not happy about it. No more two piece bathing suits.

Many years ago, my dog had heart surgery (long story). His incision ran from up between his front legs alllllllll the way down his abdomen to almost his hind legs. For years I’ve called it his Zipper, because it looks like you could unzip his whole dog fur suit with it.

Perhaps I should start telling him they splits him open stem to stern?

( I’ve never measured his zipper scar, but if I had to guess, I’d say it’s around 20” long.)

9 Likes

Post-traumatic inflammatory response and high volumes of fluids administered to deal with hemorrhagic shock can result in abdominal compartment syndrome–swelling/edema of the viscera–which can have an adverse effect on respiratory efforts as well as direct further damage to the viscera from pressure.

24 Likes

Thank you @jvanrens. I thought I remembered that the basement had two forms of egress too. Thank you for confirming that and telling us where it can be confirmed.
Clearly Hut is not remembering that correctly.

Why?
I have a huge ugly scar on my arm and I wear short sleeved shirts. Why is an abdominal scar equal no bikinis? That is a weird thing to say and to believe.

Thank you for explaining this!!!

16 Likes

Well, that’s downright sad. Of course people want to belong to something, but goodness me, aim higher!

8 Likes

I think it’s amazing they figured out how to do that!

3 Likes

A much more charitable descriptor than accusing her of lying and making stuff up in her head just to post stuff.

6 Likes

Were you not in at the beginning? Do you not remember the original discussion and subsequent discussions in other threads on basement egress? Perhaps you should go back and catch up. If you start at Woman Shot at Barisone Farm and search that thread for “egress” there is a comment by @trubandloki. If you search for “basement” there are a lot of posts. @ohnoO even mentions one I remember but have not been able to find in a while where someone said the red sign on the door specifically mentioned exits for the basement. Even KM discussed basement exits.

Of course, if all you are here for is solely to be snarky either without information or in the face of it, I can’t help you there. :woman_shrugging:

I would imagine those reports are used more by people who are entering into a tenant/landlord agreement from scratch with strangers. Probably not as much in a situation with people who are already clients in your primary business.

Although obviously, as it turns out, it would have been a good idea.

2 Likes

Nobody outside of his particular - it’s a common immigrant family name there - Goodwin family and perhaps some who knew him growing up ever refer to him as “Guy”. Sometimes, his family members chime in on whatever Lauren and Robert post and refer to him as “Guy”. Ostensibly, they do that to differentiate him from the many other Robert Goodwin individuals living in the region or perhaps his father, though there is no information whatsoever about who his father was, only that he died or left years ago and died, when RG and his sister were very young.

5 Likes