Unlimited access >

Michael Barisone Court Date?

I agree 100% with what you are saying but did have to laugh because that is a unique thing for this thread and not most threads in CE.

I am glad we are having some learning about this topic there. It has been very educational.

6 Likes

Beetlegeuse!

2 Likes

Yes, but please bring pictures of that adorable pony.

1 Like

But no one cares about your vote.

@Moderator_1 why has this thread not been archived? Or, any other of poorly hidden threads on this topic?

When your longest users open threads (or continue them elsewhere here) without reporting the results of recent hearings, isn’t that sort of like beating a dead horse? Just curious.

3 Likes

And I’m “just curious” why you would open, with an insult yet, a sleeping thread EIGHT MONTHS AFTER THE LAST POST just to complain about the thread. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

29 Likes

Because no one is paying attention?

22 Likes

Just a FYI, most posters here do not go looking for MB/LK threads. They only read them and post to them when they are actively being posted in. So archived or not, this thread was likely to not be found/read/replied to by anyone except you.

20 Likes

To be fair, it took her longer than I thought it would, and to dig up an 8 month old thread that no-one was even bothering with shows how she works. LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME!

23 Likes

Poppy was lonely?

9 Likes

Why would you comment on a long-dormant thread if you don’t want these threads to be active?

You’ve got 6 lovely horses to ride - surely you have better things to do with your time than creating needless drama here?

17 Likes

One would think.

5 Likes

Somebody hasn’t been getting any attention lately.

10 Likes

Wait – isn’t that exactly what you did? Stop beating that horse. It’s dead!

10 Likes

Right?
Transparent.

5 Likes

Here’s your reason: we wanted to see how long it would take moderators to archive this. It’s been 8 months. Still no archive. Do you honestly think we just stumbled on this last night? That is hilarious.

An article was in fact written by patch.com a month ago (or so) reporting the admissions hearing. Interesting that link wasn’t shared. We would rather zero threads on this topic be open. However, I’d say that the 12 page ruling spelling out that every statement by Barisone will be admitted into evidence is uh…. kinda a big deal. For obvious reasons.

Just as I believe moderators closing and/or archiving threads here, but allowing them to continue on other topic forums is gross & disingenuous. FYI- I saw your post first just now so I replied to you. I guess you drew the short straw. Bye now!

1 Like

I’m confused. You’re mad the thread wasn’t archived so nobody could post on it, but also mad that nobody posted with an update that you feel was important.

If the thread is long dormant who cares if it’s archived or not? Nobody can see it unless they go searching for it, and the only one searching for it is you.

As to the update nobody posted about - maybe nobody is paying attention anymore. Maybe no one is interested. Maybe nobody noticed it happened. If you feel it’s relevant info that the posters here should know about, why not post it yourself?

It’s a lovely day. Go enjoy that beautiful covered arena and your ponies.

21 Likes

Yeah, that’s probably why I haven’t had the time to bother with this. That said, moderators stated several times that ALL Barisone threads had been archived. That was untrue. They even went as far to say that they needed to re-open some threads for the exact sole purpose of archiving them. That was untrue.

I got bored last night and decided to finally ask, (8 months later) why this thread was interestingly NOT archived. Don’t you dare assume my intentions or motivations. My reasoning has nothing to do with you, nothing to do with me (for the most part) and the only people starting drama are those who begin and end their day on this BB. And that’s fine; but, if that’s what you people choose to do, report the facts you don’t like also. That, or why bother discussing this case at all? (Don’t bother responding. It was rhetorical.)

As an aside, I’m becoming tired of your directions and (always incorrect) assumptions. You are no one in this and even (almost) all those on here who believe they are “important,” to this case, or know things others don’t, are wrong. So…… there’s that. Not including posts by IM and a handful of others of course. IIRC, those comments were accurate. If you disagree, I could not give less of a (bleep!)

How bout this: you don’t advise me. I don’t advise you. K? See ya!

2 Likes

Good grief, woman, no-one here believes they are important - no-one here is anything in this case except you. No-one was following, or commenting, or paying you any mind - and you couldn’t bear it. Everyone had gotten on with their lives. I know this is huge for you, you were the victim of a shooting, and of course you want everyone to know how this is going - but most folks have moved on, and if you hadn’t re-activated this thread, no-one would have known there were any updates. No-one was beginning or ending their day on this thread for EIGHT MONTHS, except you.

18 Likes

[quoye]If the thread is long dormant who cares if it’s archived or not? Nobody can see it unless they go searching for it, and the only one searching for it is you.[quote]

I care. I care when the mods say a thing in print, but weren’t honest. It doesn’t really matter why I care. Just that I do; and have very specific reasons as to why. Also, if you seriously believe no one is searching for Barisone updates, you are only lying to yourself. I don’t need to search them. I get the “updates,” first hand. And to this date, I have never opened a thread to report them. And, those that do, almost always get them wrong or conveniently forget to report critical results & rulings which pertain to this case. I mean, isn’t that why you’re here??? To learn about …… what’s the title of this thread again??? Yeah. That.

Oh. Sorry. I completely forgot you’re (g you’re) actually here to make up crazy scenarios and ignore what is essentially right in front of your face. Wasn’t there all this excitement about the Miranda/statements admissions hearing and the promise of EB to share such ruling when it was decided??? Where is that excitement now? Again, just curious. But not curious enough to hang out here all day. And FYI- I did my riding in the morning. But thanks for your concern.

2 Likes

Omg. Please get this through your head, once you pull it out of the sand. I do not need to “search,” for anything here. I get my info directly…… not through Coth. I’ve known about this thread since it began. I could’ve commented then. Didn’t. I have very personal reasons as to why i waited till now.

Further, you do realize this thread in content is in direct opposition to your claim that “everyone has moved on,” and “no one is discussing this,” right? This entire thread is a discussion about ways to continue this very conversation!!! Moving it to CE, moving it to OT etc…… but that’s not relevant to my reasons for calling this out last night. I feel certain the moderators will get it. And that’s really all you need to know……Actually, you need to know nothing.

2 Likes