Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

It will be interesting to see what comes with the next ruling.

March should be busy for the lawyers involved in this mess.

2 Likes

Strange, I don’t recall where I live coming up in relation to the Barisone threads much. So I searched all my posts in this thread. Nothing about Canada until Inigo brought it up. So I went back to the previous thread - all 8,000 posts in it. Just two of mine mentioned Canada, as part of a conversation we were having about the costs of healthcare and what universal healthcare here does and doesn’t cover. Definitely not a discussion Inigo took part in so yes, I do find him knowing I’m Canadian to be strange and / or indicative of how much time he spends very closely following these threads and the individual posters.

35 Likes

??

Translation, please.

4 Likes

Yes, there was a dryer that they apparently thought was a fire hazzard.

With as much plotting as the KKlan seems to do, they probably have spreadsheets and flow charts for all this stuff.

8 Likes

Multiple devices full of screenshots.

5 Likes

There are several posts on this thread.

Guns and health care. It’s not just you. It’s all Canadians.

I searched @BigMama1 Canada.

1 Like

Public Service Message -

Tag notifications can be changed under User Preferences so you don’t receive the annoying emails everytime someone tags your name.

Or you can designate the notification emails as spam and forget about it.

You’re welcome.

15 Likes

One can also place users on mute or ignore so that one doesn’t get tag notifications or see the user’s posts when one is logged into the forum.

10 Likes

Has anyone noticed this thread acting a little wonky? I’m definitely seeing some previous posts now that I did not see earlier, unrelated to anyone being on ignore.

I know that’s happened in the past, but I haven’t seen it happen lately.

6 Likes

Huge flashback.

I remember using that stuff on a horse as a kid, but I haven’t seen it for a very long time.

1 Like

I’ve been spontaneously logged out several times in the past two days.

2 Likes

Hmm. That hasn’t happened to me, but it seems odd.

I think in the past the threads were much longer when they started to act funky.

All the wash racks were occupied, and the owner of the gray horse snuck him in the restroom to get the manure stain off just before they went in the ring?

2 Likes

This one has the double-whamy of the barn owner’s apologizing to her.

8 Likes

They are two of the major things that set Canada and the US apart, so it’s not really surprising is it? And I don’t see Inigo involved in those conservations so your point seems rather moot.

13 Likes

One does not have to comment to read.

1 Like

Before yesterday and today’s under handed threats were made by @Inigo-montoya, I was still patiently waiting on IM to deliver on his previous blustering:

One wonders why an individual would feel such a need to bellow hollow threats. What is one compensating for?

At least be good at your craft.

36 Likes

So now you are claiming that IM reads threads in Current Events and keeps up on them - and is so very invested (and obsessed) that he keeps a chart of who may live where?

That is bizarre - as is your fixation on what you know Canadians always talk about.

Hint: if the thread is about a gun issue, they might talk about… GASP … guns. If the thread is about healthcare issues… well, you can figure it out.

Look at this thread. It stands to reason that if someone posts in this thread they are in some way going to have a comment about MB or LK - and others connected with them.

This is a very odd tangent you have decided to focus on…

22 Likes

I read CE very, very little.

@BigMama1 frequently makes references to living in Canada in the Barisone threads and the horse threads.

1 Like

What planet are you on tonight? How did you miss both the posts selected are in Barisone threads. I’m not talking about current events. I rarely go there. I’m talking about Barisone threads. There are oodles more. She sounded all worried he was looking for her posts in other topics. Maybe he is but he doesn’t have to. She seems to not realize how much she openly discusses being Canadian in lots of posts including these threads.

1 Like