Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

It is apparent that CH and HH are never going to concede points that everyone else accepts. The overwhelming evidence that we accept just doesn’t fit their desired narrative so they will continue to flat earth us.

16 Likes

I’m confuzzaled.

Yes I am responding to my own post.

7 Likes

Being disingenuous is a form of dishonesty. Saying someone is being disingenuous is less harsh than saying someone is being dishonest, which is apparently the effect @erinmeri was going for.

On the texts, the texts were apparently reported in reverse chronological order. I found that confusing.

On the Kanareks talking to Tarshis at a horse show, I’ve already said that they were probably conveying what they’d already conveyed here, that the Kanareks consider MB a victim of his own mental breakdown, which resulted in the shooting and tragically affected many lives, including the friends and family of the principals.

1 Like

I added times so it was obvious what order they went in.
I assume this is how they were received in discovery. I believe this discovery was originally done by the prosecutions office from the criminal trial, so you will have to blame them for that if you do not want to blame the cell phone provider.

14 Likes

Are you referring to the “overwhelming evidence” that there is “absolutely no evidence” that MB shot LK?

LOL.

Sigh

9 Likes

It doesn’t matter if the Ks approached Tarsis to discuss world peace. It is highly irregular, improper and extremely questionable to approach a witness on an upcoming trial in which your family member is the alleged victim.

This act cannot be made proper. It cannot be defended. It is simply wrong and I find it annoying there were no repercussions from it. There should have been.

38 Likes

“Confuzzled” I Iike that! :blush:

He doesn’t think that—they think MB and themselves were victims of MHG!

7 Likes

Because I think they were almost exactly repeated back to LK and RG whether in sympathy or in spite. Barn gossip. Say something at one end of the barn and hear it again from someone else by the time you get to the far end of the barn.

For whomever is claiming, “but there was a bug sweep and nothing was found!!1!11!”

There are actually a few reasons as to why some bugs wouldn’t be detected. It does not mean that there simply were none. I don’t know why this has to be repeated? Well, I take that back, I do know why, but anyho…

33 Likes

In the text messages it is reported by Lauren and her cohort that “they” know that they are being recorded (MB, MHG, others) and in addition Lauren Kanarek was to place a BUG in a particular location.

In order to record private conversations held outside of the barn.

This isn’t rocket surgery.

27 Likes

No. I’m referring to the nonsense you continually spew with your perpetual flow of disinformation, diversion, fetid babble and fatuity.

18 Likes

Some people are very passionate about rejecting reality.

35 Likes

No proof. No recording devices ever seen as opposed to RC gave MB the gun for what he said was safekeeping in the safe. MB entered the safe. MB drove to house. MB was found being held by boyfriend of victim who was shot twice by RC’s gun that was found by LE under MB and the extra magazine found by LE in his pocket.

Recordings? All trash talk except for the ones added to the house that LE saw and testified recorded to the cloud and that RG said were not working at the time as he had turned them off.

1 Like

You must have missed my Ted Talk from a while ago—a recap

What you hear at the far end of the barn does not come out verbatim—never in the history of mankind does that happen!

31 Likes

She heard verbatim recitations of private conversations from barn gossip from people who were not privy to the conversations and who were actively avoiding her? That’s quite a movie you’ve got going in your head.

And, if your version is correct, then do you acknowledge that she committed perjury in the trial when she admitted to having had Rob place recording devices in order to hear private conversations?

Furthermore, they did not have to retrieve all recording devices the day after the shooting. If I am remembering correctly, LK and RG moved back into the house on the property when she was recuperating. I believe that most of the people had left by then and that RG would have had access to the barn areas. (I could be wrong in this.)

33 Likes

In my opinion your comments are troll talk when there is documentation of Ks talking about the bugs they placed.

38 Likes

Now I have to get out my google dictionary.

5 Likes

How is it “trash talk” when the Kanareks themselves are discussing the recordings via text message? Why would you just choose to ignore the fact they have testified to the existence of recordings and are on record discussing them? It’s bizarre.

41 Likes