Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

Yet the sheer amount of time, effort, googling, cutting & pasting, dervish dancing, denial, argument and baiting that @CurrentlyHorseless and @hut-ho78 are prepared to put in is astounding.

To what purpose? To staunchly defend the likes of LK/JK/IM who’ll randomly lob his (or her) metaphorical balls into the court with nary a by-your-leave or acknowledgement for the thankless task they set themselves? You’d think a little thanks to them both from the K’s wouldn’t go astray after all this time!

CH & HH: The only “shit talk” that I’ve seen on this discussion forum has been from the idol himself and it’s generally of the bullsh*t variety. If you choose to be all sensitive and hurt-y feelings about nicknames that’s on you and perhaps it’s time for a well earned break.

35 Likes

If you feel comfortable please share by DM. Thank you.

6 Likes

Ditto again. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Honestly, if there is no paycheck involved, I just can’t imagine what would justify that much time and effort.

25 Likes

While I will most certainly endeavor to use “dervish dancing” in future communications and agree with your overall premise and think you’re spot on… I did go back and review IM’s posts in which he praised CH and others. See here: Barisone Criminal Case Update

I’m not sure he has ever lavished such praise on HH, but perhaps. He did later admit he missed SierraMist and jumpingQueen. Point being: he did lavish praise on those whose posts he deemed worthy.

ETA: how do others embed quotes/posts from other threads? I sorta failed. Just look down a post to see him call out CH and others… [edited to remove an errant parenthesis.]

6 Likes

Well, one of the three he lavished praise on was banned, the other fled these threads long ago leaving only CH of the trio still pursuing her goal of ?

10 Likes

Wasn’t JumpingQueen banned too? 2 outta 5 isn’t such a great track record (to say nothing of his own daughter!). Or wait, was an LK alter one of those banned? I can’t keep up with the alters and houseguests.

9 Likes

Oh! Thank you!

Seems I must’ve missed his more beneficent side!

3 Likes

If you can hold out till Wednesday the Murdaugh case will be on

1 Like

Stop giving me vocab words! I already have to look up and use “dervish dancing” and now I have to add “beneficent”?!?

5 Likes

:rofl:
I should have just used the word “greasy”. It would have done - not a synonym, but apt nonetheless!

Quick edit: I have a feeling that I picked up “dervish dancing” somewhere in these threads - I just can’t remember who that may have been and needed to fess up!

2 Likes

Listened to the podcast, but ignoring the news as much as I can so that I can be shocked when I get caught up. Was very excited that his murdered kid took video that impeached him. IMO? He is guilty as sin.

3 Likes

Are you calling me clueless? Insinuating that I don’t get your vocabulary or references?

/s

:rofl::rofl::rofl: OBVS.

5 Likes

Oh dear… I think you might be feeling all sensitive and hurt-y feelings.

/s :rofl:

4 Likes

And guess what!!! Oodles of forensic evidence! Imagine that.

6 Likes

Lolz. You forget I’m the one who suggests when such feelings arise, you step away and evaluate your own behavior! :rofl: #ItsOKtobeHurty #WalkAwayFromHorseForums #introspectionIsYourFriend #BeTheChange

[ETA: I am perpetuating the joke. Not goading you. Although, according to a certain poster, I am the “master” of goading!]

14 Likes

Ha! And you know how imaginations are. We probably imagine a worse scenario than the actual facts.

2 Likes

Having worked in Hollyweird, sadly… not always.

3 Likes

Yikes!

2 Likes

I think I introduced the whirling dervishes into the mix. Forget in what capacity. Edited to add: Oh, it was in the idea of religious ecstacy - the glee and ferverent dedication to reitterating a beloved tenet over and over - the more they perseverate on it, the better they like it and the more they do it. It loses its meaning, certainly, in the repetition, but not its effect of personal solace on the petitioner as they repeat themselves. I think its the act of repeating themselves that they use to make themselves feel better, not in the actualy answer to questions. The responses they get though, reinforce the needfulness of the ritual of asking, over and over, repeating over and over, almost like a chant. I imagine they could be rocking back and forth as they type and retype their meaningless mantras. Its very much an emotional experience for them, reinforced by knowing people are reading what they write and responding.

You can see it in @CurrentlyHorseless when she begs people to answer a question and begs for a receipt to prove their answer, even though she’s gotten the answer time and time again. Its an addiction, the feeling she gets when she repeats herself and gets a response (call and response) and once someone answers her, she only wants it to happen again, so she can feel the ecstacy of the routine again. There’s no sense to it, only the heady whirling and whirling of emotional nothingness that thrills her.

24 Likes