Unlimited access >

The Maestro has written another book

Should be in a sticky, or a message to all new people. Don’t tell lies, don’t exaggerate, the Swamp Town Sleuths will expose your lies.

12 Likes

I could never in anyone’s wildest imagination be referred to as a DQ, but the dude is batshit crazy based on his behaviour on this board. If you can’t see it, you haven’t been paying attention.

26 Likes

If I remember, when he was called out on using the logo his response was that Devonwood should feel honored he was using their logo. He also said something about slightly modifying it so that it wasn’t actually their logo.

7 Likes

Congratulations!!

8 Likes

it didnt take much sleuthing for us in the NW,

I recognized the Devonwood icon instantly when it first appeared

I asssume that he though no one would know the image “backeast” Set aside that they held national jr champs here and judges from NA and Europe have judged here

1 Like

More NP history. This appears to have been edited/sort of spell checked, but there’s still some classic Maestro (he tried to sue someone “syvally”)

cnvhGrand Prix

Jan '14

From his FB page, at least until he poofs it:

Nick Peronace Dressage · 239 like this
43 seconds ago · …

As I have promised I will now answer some questions I have received. I will also feature these questions and answers on my new website being built at the moment.

Q- You say you are a Grand Prix rider yet we can’t find any records of you at any show. Why?

A- When people hear" Grand Prix Rider", they assume I have a barn full of show horses that I compete every week with. This is an incorrect assumption. What I need to start saying is that I am" trained" up to Grand Prix and also Airs. A slight change of words I hope can clear up any misunderstanding. I do not compete and simply don’t like it. If anyone got the wrong idea or felt misled somehow, I apologize because that was not my intention at all.

Q- Why did you use Jentri Stables as an address on your website when you weren’t even there?

A- At the time I built that website, I had a string of horses coming in for training. I knew of Jentri Stables because I rode there many years ago as a teenager. I remembered they had multi barns for rent, so I thought about going back and starting a business. The owner of the farm gave me a lease to sign and so at that point I figured all was well and put the address down. Unfortunately, the person sending me the horses had some real financial troubles and so could not afford the training. I never signed the lease but the got the permission that if I wanted to I could rent an arena to teach lessons.
I freelance train so most of my students already have riding arenas of their own, but I still left the address based on our previous conversation. I felt it was professional of me to list an actual address, and is anyone at anytime wanted to trailer in, I could of very easily have just paid my fee to use the ring, and teach a lesson there at any time.
I’m sorry if anyone feels mislead, but I hope this clears up this misunderstanding.

Q- What makes you think you are qualified to even say you are trained up to the Grand Prix level and Airs Above Ground?

A- Because I’ve done it and have pictures and eye witnesses to prove it! If you look at the pictures of Chevy, you will see a light horse performing Piaffe, Passage and Levade. You will also see Chevy rearing up on my command. Also, I DID compete at Grand Prix, but it was a schooling show and we were the only one in the class. We didn’t get a score I’m proud of, and so I didn’t think we would be taken seriously because Chevy was an Appaloosa. That is why I never competed again with Chevy.

Q- I saw a video of you trying to Piaffe with Chevy. Can you explain what is going on there because it isn’t very flattering?

A- That video was of the very first time myself, OR Chevy attempted Piaffe. I was only 17 with no real instruction. It was video taped because in those days I would tape myself almost everyday and study it. I was literally teaching myself! I know the video looks silly. I’m thankful the end result was a light and forward moving horse that we see in the photographs. To say that the first time trying something as a kid is somehow a true representation of my riding abilities is ludicrous, and I would question the posters Prime motivation. That video was private also, not meant to be seen by the general public, but that should also shed light on questioning the persons motivation.

Q- What qualifies you as a dressage master?

A- I am NOT a DRESSAGE master! If someone wants to call me that, I can only tell them to stop! I have NEVER said I was a master!

Q- There are a lot of people who have seen you ride and don’t like it. Anything to say about that?

A- Well, not everyone is going to like everyone in this world. Not everyone is going to have the same taste in music, movies, food or riding style. I can live with that, because I myself don’t like certain well known riders. That’s my prerogative. Fortunately I am confident in my abilities and at the end of the day I don’t ride for the spectator whether they support my riding or not. I ride for the horse. When I dismount ans the horse is supple, relaxed, and showing a kind eye, I know it was a good ride!
The horse alone is the only one who can judge you.

Q- Do you hate gays?

A- No, I do not hate gays. Not that this question has anything to do with training a horse, but I will answer it because I get a lot.
If I was some kind of a Nazi gay hater, I would think I would be more proactive fighting for my cause on recent internet websites.
All I see is one comment that was made back in 2007. Today is 2014. That was 7yrs ago, and it wasn’t even me who said it! The gay website that it was posted on did a Google search for the email. My name was not signed to that email and it’s my understanding that it was even sent privately not publicly. My mistake was walking away from a computer that I was still logged into. People can choose to believe what they want to believe but I think you have to think about, that if I was really some crazed homophobe, that I would definitely be posting a lot more and I would be more proactive over the years, over the past 7 years; I would be posting a lot more wouldn’t I?

Q- Why we’re you arrested for check fraud?

A- This is another question that keeps coming up and I have to ask myself, why did people feel they had to dig into my personal life? Am I running for a public office where I expect to be scrutinized with every inch of everything I do on a daily basis, or ever have done in my entire life? What real business is it of any ones of what goes on in my personal life? I’m not going to elaborate on all the circumstances of what happened, but I want people to know that it is not what it appears to be.
I was not out shopping and bouncing all kinds of checks everywhere. This was a business transaction gone wrong. It was a civil matter that became criminal over a technicality, and the person trying to screw me over used that technicality to his advantage. In the end I had to pay on something that I didn’t owe money on, the bad guy won in this case, and when I tried to sue him syvally to retain my money I was told by the judge that because the case was already ruled on I wasn’t allowed to sue him. American justice at its best folks!
It’s important to mention that I do not have a criminal record, I was not sent to prison, and I’m waiting as we speak for all this that’s on the internet, this record of an arrest to be completely expunged.

Q- Who have you trained with?

A- I spent many years in my childhood with a few un named trainers but my real influence was Naomi Pryke who was my first instructor for 8 years, and then the 3yrs I spent as a working student for Lorenda Lende. I trained with her for my high school years and I spent my weekends and vacations, any chance I could really, there on her farm riding her school masters. She did not train me to Grand Prix, but she did offer the feeling of correct riding. My job was to soak it all in, then go home and train Chevy with that same feeling in mind. I’m extremely proud of myself for doing just that!

Q- Who trained you to do Airs?

A- Chevy did! I bought Alois book from the Spanish Riding School and experimented with what worked and what did not work day in and day out. I had to look at Dressage as a science. In doing that I was able to develop the Levade, but out of a canter not a piaffe. I used the rear as my foundation point. This might not sound classical, but I had to learn and teach Chevy for what worked for him. And he loved it! He would start bunny hoping when he knew it was time to perform lol!

Q- Why do you I think there is so much negativity about you and so much controversy surrounding you?

A- I think not competing has hurt me, and I think people making assumptions and accusations and instead of asking me the question they come up with their own answers. That only encourages more lies misunderstandings and rumors. I understand not everyone agrees with some of my techniques and that’s okay, I’m perfectly okay with that. But what I don’t like is being called a fake simply because they disagree with me or they don’t understand me. I have always been transparent and I answer any training question than anyone ever has. If you agree with my technique fantastic. But if you don’t, you gotta know that I’m not in this to make you happy I’m in this for the horse and to follow what I have known to be true. I am not all knowing, my study and philosophy is deep rooted with Nuno Oliveria, Baucher and Fillis. I also enjoy clinics, and will keep on learning till my dying day.

1 Like

Be syvall now :joy:

18 Likes

Of course the justice system is broken because if it weren’t, he’d be winning all of his lawsuits and all cases against him would be dismissed. :rofl:

10 Likes

And we’d all be in gaol :joy:

8 Likes

I’m suggesting Syvally for the person looking for an S name for a colt.

23 Likes

Well, he certainly answered every question I never had about him. :roll_eyes:

17 Likes

I have to chuckle when I see this weak excuse. Where is your computer? I walk away from my computer all. the. time. I’m logged onto here, email, work remote desktop, and facebook at a minimum all day, everyday. The only people who could do anything are my husband and children. Is he saying someone in his family is a giant homophobe? And that they would post as him and expose him this way and not own up to it?

Assuming for the sake of argument there was some non-family member in his home, that person would have to come upon his computer (hoping it hadn’t gone to sleep and timed out so that he could just jump right on) and start going through his tabs, find that particular site, read what was on it, then post that homophobic rant, the whole time without being noticed. Who does he have in his home who would do this? If it’s a friend/relative, he is keeping company with giant homophobes and we all know what they about the company you keep. Otherwise, he’d have us believe that some stranger (the plumber?) was in his home and unsupervised long enough for that person to do everything described above all without anyone noticing.

Otherwise, the only other explanation would be that he left his personal computer open and unlocked in public and “walked away” from it for such a long time that someone could spend the time to find, read, and respond to something on his computer. Where would such a public space exist that that session didn’t also end with the person taking the whole freaking computer? What rogue band of homophobes is running about making hideous comments on open computers they find in public or in people’s homes and then slipping away undetected? Absolutely none of that tall tale makes any sense whatsoever.

Finally, no, I don’t think he’d have been more active after getting his arse handed to him the first time he posted such hateful crap and/or he wised up after being so easily outed and he has a better method now for communicating his hate more anonymously.

Most people have had some nefarious person sit down and use their PC to pose as them online exactly zero times no matter how lax they are about walking away from their computer. I do think those desperately trying to shirk accountability for their own words should retire this particular excuse.

17 Likes

Do we think he will appear at Dressage at Devon this week?

2 Likes

Interesting. Maybe an hour’s drive, or even less.

He probably uses a computer at the public library under an alias.

Maybe he works as a syvall servernt.

25 Likes

I made this observation several years ago concerning Nick’s vigorous protesting that he isn’t the one posting homophobic rants, or creating a page to fat shame riders -

If we are to believe Nick, he’s been hacked more than Lizzie Borden’s parents. As amusing and annoying as we all find him, I highly doubt he’s an attractive target for most hackers.

32 Likes

Oh, Lord, I forgot the fat-shaming site was also “not him”. You’re right, he has two stories he uses interchangeably: someone posted on my computer when I “walked away”, and my friend/supporter did it without my knowledge, input, or okay in order to defend me.

I mean, kids can do better than that with their excuses. I cannot fathom an adult who would honestly believe any other adult would buy any of this. Spare me.

Since he’s so devote and into Jesus and everything, all I can say is John 11:35. :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

“. . . when I had a houseguest.”

13 Likes