Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

Don’t be impressed - it took for bloody ever!
Thanks again, all!

11 Likes

Get lots of rest. Good luck with the knee.

I’m just doing what I’m good at…

5 Likes

Glad you’re home. Hope it heals well!

1 Like

YD keeping track of insiders (KM)

YD about KM seeing a judge’s order that “wasn’t there”

YD on Jurors and notes:

YD on American vs British English

10 Likes

Very CH like

13 Likes

And I had no insider knowledge

2 Likes

And this from the oft touted Denali…

3 Likes

:laughing:

1 Like

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!!

2 Likes

YD on lesser included and that the defense might want them:

Deja vu FitzE:

More YD on the 4-5 poster that repeat the same claims:

On liability in the civil case:

5 Likes

Trying to keep up, but why oh why are we dredging up YD posts??

13 Likes

Just another that didn’t age well

2 Likes

Hope you get better quickly

1 Like

You don’t see the similarities? The magic 8 ball mentions? The speculations that seem to magically match what was testified to? The fixations of the same subjects? Some that are just flat out ironic.

13 Likes

No to mention the pedantic repetitiveness, the frequent reposting of false information, even after they have been corrected, and the general level of irritation that these posters arouse in nearly everyone.

21 Likes

I was about to ask the same thing!

1 Like

If you really are her mother…??? Then you know what she is… and you know what she has done and what she is capable of doing… If you really are her mother. You might want to go seek help with all those bible passages that you are spewing for propaganda rather than truth. and actually speak to someone that can translate them for you… I think you are misinterpreting… There are lots of clergy around to help you understand… I find your comments and all of your family reprehensible. Instead of quoting scripture maybe go try and live it - your daughter, husband and RG tried to ruin several Peoples lives. Shame on you and your offspring, that you as a good christian raised. yes, go pray… clearly it hasn’t helped… I am personally offended by you using scripture and prayer as a ploy to ingratiate yourself. And try to raise yourself to a higher level because of your “words” “quotes” “prayers”. … it is reprehensible considering your families behavior… shameful. So you want an example of how you have offended - here it is. using God, prayer and religion - that is what all terrorist do!

25 Likes

perhaps talk to the Rabbi - as Jewish persons interpret the Old Testament (Thora) very different from the cherry-picking evangelists.

3 Likes

Yes the Bible incorporates and preaches the Thora in Christianity. the Old Testament is the Thora… Jesus was practicing and respectful Jew. it doesn’t matter what religion you are - but if you start spewing Biblical versus you should know what they mean… and anyone that knows the Bible or Thora would not behave this way… propaganda.
sorry didn’t mean to go off track - but all the preaching and spewing from Mama K Kanawrech - was a bit too much… all wars use religion as there base - and it has nothing to do with religion but power.

12 Likes

well, religion is about power.

6 Likes