That's a twist

This sounds like an intro to an episode of “The Twilight Zone”. I’m sure MB felt that he had fallen into one.

7 Likes

Have to agree on that “friend”of hers. That girl lives for LK. Kinda creepy.

2 Likes

I highly doubt that would be followed.

5 Likes

Then she could be held in contempt, subject to a fine or jail.

3 Likes

NJ is a mandatory reporting state - meaning anyone who suspects child abuse can report it.

She was married previously and the ex-in-laws took out a restraining order? Well, that’s right out of a tv show. Marriage certificates and divorce filings are public record. Could be useful to the defense.

5 Likes

Um yeah. Just bc you write the word “FACT,” next to a slew of nonsense, doesn’t make it “fact.”

I’m not bitter at all. Am I pissed off that some person tried to murder two innocent people? Yeah. You would be too, if it happened to you.

Since you stalk my fb page, you already know I’m riding, going to Fla & have a trainer. So… clearly, I can multitask. And, no “statements,” I’ve made to anyone have been untrue. Any “evidence,” I’ve given to close friends have already been disclosed to law enforcement.

Eeew! Please never insinuate I would ever care about MB’s “relationships.” Gross. You come off as some random person obsessed with learning information you’re not (and probably never will be) privy to. Fatal Attraction DOES come to mind!

2 Likes

But, but…YOU’RE the one who brought it up…

And I don’t give a damn about his relationships or yours. We’d all be better off if you’d shut the heck up.

9 Likes

MorganSercu, how did you find out that the kids were mentioned in the SafeSport report?

1 Like

Really? What about these 2 statements from this thread?

These are your completely untrue statements, which you keep repeating even though this 9-1-1 call proves them to be false: https://soundcloud.com/katie-kausch/…-call-august-1

ETA: I believe what the evidence says… he pulled a gun and you were shot and your boyfriend was shot at. Clearly he’s in the wrong and deserves some hard time for that. Unless they can produce a gun you had pointed at and threatened him with, there’s no questioning that. I do however question everything you say, because here you are denying the absolute fact that he called you squatters… multiple times. What do you get out of denying the facts?

13 Likes

I think she denies that he called her squatters and that he told them to leave because once they are told to leave they were obligated to leave, and if they didn’t they would become criminal tresspassers, and staying around filming the landlord and harrassing him and his family and coming into the barn at night where his family lives, and taking pictures of him when he is calling 911 would be part of that criminal tresspass.

However, I don’t think they were squatters, but likely holdover tenants. Holdover tenants are in the property after their leases expired. If they had a month to month lease, and it was oral, and not written, whatever the arrangement was, they are month to month tenants, and can be evicted by the landlord at any time. Once they are told to leave, if they remain, they become criminal tresspassers. If, say, they were there not paying rent and instead, for example, paying rent in kind like doing house maintenance or carpentry work (which may be why their arrangement went south, if the boyfriend’s work was, for example, shoddy and MB asked for rent money, and they refused to give it to him or something) they are month to month tenants, and the landlord can evict them at any time. Problem is, he has to do it legally, which he may have been trying to do, but should have through the courts and sherriff not the police. The whole thing may have been a mess, but still I have no doubt whatsoever that he DID ask them to leave.

Here’s where I get that, in the section called "What about hold over tenants?

on this page https://ipropertymanagement.com/laws…uatters-rights

[I]Holdover tenants, also referred to as tenants at sufferance, are tenants who remain on a property after their lease has ended. They are fundamentally different from squatters and must be dealt with in a different way entirely.

In this situation, the tenant may continue to pay rent at the existing rate and terms. If the landlord chooses to accept this without worrying about the legality of the occupancy, the tenant then becomes a ‘tenant at will’. This means that they are on the property ‘at the will of the landlord and they can be evicted at any time without notice.

Read more about tenants at will here.

Otherwise, if a holdover tenant receives a notice to quit (or move out), they must leave or be subjected to a lawsuit for unlawful detainer. A holdover tenant will not be able to make an adverse possession claim if they have been told to leave. Thereafter, they are considered a criminal trespasser.[/I]

As some have speculated, she never would have gotten his property by squatting on it or claiming it was hers, squatters have to remain for 30 years under specific conditions to claim a property. She’s probably trying to get the property in the civil suit.

5 Likes

OMG THIS YESSS!!! My hubs has terrible road rage, once before my daughter was born, we were on the highway he got pissed ab a trucker and cut him off n then slammed down to 50mph from about 80!!! The trucker had to slam, squeal and smoke his brakes, and my son was the in car!!! I screamed bloody effing murder at him and then the next time we were around my mil I made sure she knew about her sons amazing life choice. Luckily after that it has calmed down to honked horns and cussing in the car.

You never know in this world who is crazy, on pills, meth, who knows what, or is armed and it is NOT worth the risk just to prove youre right or get your way!!!

5 Likes

It’s hard to argue with a psychopath and in this case I think both parties may have major issues…I would clean bathrooms before I would want to make money working with people of this nature.

9 Likes

No, “stalk” is not exactly the right word. You now provide morbid entertainment with your rants and middle school games on social media. Hopefully, the barn owners and your new trainer have insisted on an ironclad contract from you before they accepted the task of taking you on. You’ve definitely built a reputation to live up to on and off the dressage ring.

It is you who continue to bring MH and his wife up at convenient intervals. No one but you cares about either of them as far as their role in this incident and what YOU did to push people over the edge. I doubt anyone is obsessed with “learning information” because you so freely rattle it off after you’ve put your spin on it.

One question that keeps coming up that you never, ever respond to is what part did you play in any of this. You act like the innocent victim in all circumstances and accept no responsibility for what you’ve done to others in the past. It is curious how such misfortune falls on one so innocent.

Again, you were shot, the person allegedly responsible is in jail, you are alive, there will be a salacious trial, move on and prove the world wrong.

Enjoy the winter circuit. Maybe you will become fully bronzed this time.

6 Likes

LaLa keeps bringing up MB’s relationships… to the extent that I think I’ve figured out how all this started, way back from the jump.

Of course there was a time when all this acrimony wasn’t happening, and they both were on good terms. Then, what I think happened, was that LK got hot for teach, but he wouldn’t bite. He didn’t want LK that way, and wanted to stay with his GF. So she felt rejected, and the rest is history…

Any thoughts?

17 Likes

On a very, very, very hearsay basis, this whole situation was mentioned as a love triangle by a friend of a friend who works at a barn down the block from Hawthorne Hill. Rather unsubstantiated.

5 Likes

Logical deduction. If Lauren isn’t lying, she didn’t call CPS. By her own admission, she called SS about the kids. They (unlike Lauren) actually take the welfare of kids seriously, as well as having a legal obligation to do so. Lauren also had a responsibility to call CPS if she truly was concerned, but Lauren chose not to do so - even anonymously. Lauren misused SS and CPS in her misguided quest. Whatever her goal was, it wasn’t to get shot.

Funny how she was turning down offers of places to take her horses, dogs and herself but she was scared of MB. Not enough to leave with her animals.

”‹

6 Likes

https://despair.com/products/dysfunction

The perfect gift for that one person who you can’t get rid of entirely.

ETA: in response to the following quote

One question that keeps coming up that you never, ever respond to is what part did you play in any of this. You act like the innocent victim in all circumstances and accept no responsibility for what you’ve done to others in the past. It is curious how such misfortune falls on one so innocent.

1 Like

If you all hate LK so much why are so obsessed with following her every move and positng here incessantly?

Seriously, you tell her to shut up, stop posting, whatever but you are all basically having a conversation with yourselves acting like mean girls thinking you are so much better. You all look like equals from the outside and are just as responsible for the drama here.

MB is going down whether you like it or not, whether you like the victim or not. He tried to kill people, doesn’t matter how annoying his tenants were you don’t go shoot people to end your drama.

If you don’t like the facts then move on. No amount of hating the victim is going to make MB innocent.

15 Likes

or will it???:lol::lol::lol:

you know what’s crazy? publicly bashing someone for months and then telling her to shut up any time she even tries to defend herself.

I’ve really never seen anything like this absurd mean girl wank fest.

9 Likes

Once more for those with perverse taste in entertainment.

3 Likes